Friday, December 13, 2013

Basket Weaving -Mental Health

Mental health days are great.  Yesterday two friends joined me and we made a basket to hang on the front of our bikes.  The little one in the front will be perfect for our rides.  A place to put the camera and a water bottle.  I had my container of basket supplies out of the attic so I decided to repair the two taller baskets in the back.  They are baskets I had done sometime ago but because they are well used and loved they had suffered some breaks. The little basket in the front was a spur of the moment project that turned out pretty cute.
 
 
The best part of the day was spending time with my girl friends.


2 comments:

  1. aren't they just the cutest little baskets...will look nice on your bikes..just big enough for a water bottle-camera- and of course a snack...

    ReplyDelete